Buenos Aires – Land of Tango 7 Days
- For those who wish to learn the famous Tango dance, this is the tour for you
- Offering a combination of sightseeing tours along with Intensive Tango lessons in Buenos Aires
- Magical shows in various tango venues and opera houses
- Tour Code: AZTTAAA14-17
DAY 1 Buenos Aires—Arrival in Buenos Aires. Transfer to downtown 4* hotel. In the evening, welcome dinner and tango show in the oldest neighbourhood, where tango was born. Pick up for transfer to dinner tango show. Return to hotel.
DAY 2 Buenos Aires—Morning panoramic view of the city: 9 de Julio Avenue, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, the Cathedral, the Parliament, the traditional suburbs: San Telmo, La Boca, famous because of its colourful houses, Palermo Parks and Recolete, the most elegant area in Buenos Aires. In the afternoon, first tango lesson in the National Academy of Tango. An introduction of tango dance—salon style. After, guide will take you (walking distance) to the famous “Café Tortoni” bar. You must try the hot chocolate with ”Churros”.
DAY 3 Buenos Aires—Morning at leisure. Optional: visit the National Museum of Fine Arts. Afternoon, second tango lesson. Evening, transfer, Dinner Tango Show at the location of the MGM Movie Glamour & More, Golden years of Tango. Transfer back to hotel.
DAY 4 Buenos Aires—Morning at leisure. Optional: half day tour to Tigre Delta River, on the outskirts of Buenos Aires, meeting with nature that includes a navigation along the Delta of Parana River. Afternoon, third tango lesson. Evening transfer to experience an exclusive night at a V.I.P. Tango Show, Cabaret Style: Rojo Tango. Dress up for an unforgettable evening! Transfer back to hotel.
DAY 5 Buenos Aires—Day at leisure. Evening visit the last tango house, an opera house with the spirit of last exponent and pioneer of New Tango Sound: Mr. Astor Piazzola. Dinner and show. Return to hotel.
DAY 6 Buenos Aires—Morning at leisure. Afternoon, fourth and final tango lesson and graduation celebration to follow with snacks and drink. Evening, visit a Milonga, to practice your tango moves. Show that you have become a real argentine tanguero! Optional: farewell dinner and/or tango show at VIP, Cabaret style: Rojo Tango Hotel Faena 5* deluxe in Puerto Madero.
DAY 7 Buenos Aires—Departure hotel to airport transfer.
Dates & Prices
|Sept 2017 to Apr 2018||Single||Double p.p.|
- Accommodation in hotels 4* with breakfast.
- Transfers in/out with private car
- Half day city Tour in standard service (SIB) English guide
- 4 Tango lessons in National Academy of Tango (January closed - substituted at another school)
- Transfers in private car to the school with our guide
- Transfers to dinner & tango shows and return to hotel in standard service
- 3 Dinners (3 courses) with beverages (non-alcoholic, wine & beer) in Tangos
- 1 Farewell Milonga with transfer & assistance
- Optional tours
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Meals, except those mentioned in program
- Entrances fees at museums
- Items not mentioned
Price per person in U.S. Dollars. Minimum 2 passengers.
Rates & hotel availability subject to change. High season surcharges may apply.
Rates not valid at Christmas, New Year , Easter, Carnival or long weekends.